"step" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "So I can do this," she said, and stepped lightly into his arms.
- He saw a shadow stepping lightly and without any sound into the room.
- He rose and stepped lightly down the trunk without looking back.
- They step lightly, although one of them is a large man.
- The gravel made silence almost impossible, but still I tried to step lightly.
- There are, in fact, reasons for both parties to step lightly over this history.
- She stepped lightly over the ground, seemed to barely touch it.
- Seven swung her legs over the bed and stepped lightly to the floor.
- He stepped lightly to the other door and opened it cautiously.
- Close together, they stepped lightly across the deck towards the far side?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.