"step" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He looked at the four fighting men and nodded to one of them, who stepped forward slowly.
- He stepped slowly around the car and walked toward them.
- Stood slowly and stepped round to the foot of the bag.
- Then she stepped backward slowly, without taking her eyes from us.
- The figure stepped slowly forward to stand by the side of the dying knight.
- I step slowly into the silence, feeling a bit like a thief.
- It stood there a moment longer, then stepped slowly into the room.
- She slowly stepped away from the door to move down the hallway.
- Then he would be ordered to step slowly out of the car, keeping his hands up at all times.
- He smiled at the thought, then slowly stepped from the window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.