"step" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So I pushed the door open and stepped quietly in.
- He held up a hand, warning the others, and they stepped forward more quietly.
- As the girls passed in front of me, I quietly stepped aside, smiling.
- The man or woman who steps quietly out of the picture and is never seen again.
- At the rear of the house, he stepped quietly onto the porch and tried the back door.
- He let it fall back into place and stepped quietly to the door.
- I stepped quietly over to the lighted window and looked in.
- He stepped quietly into a side hall and hurried toward the back.
- Joan quietly steps in to save Bob's job when he is about to be laid off.
- All stepped quietly around the question of true political reform.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.