"step" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She felt her way inside, stepping carefully, keeping one hand on the wall.
- This was new ground and I wanted to step carefully.
- She steps carefully into and out of it before continuing on.
- She stepped carefully over to the table and picked up the note.
- I stepped carefully around him and led the others forward.
- He led the team down one wall, carefully stepping around or over the people in the way.
- He knew who made their bed on the floor and how to step over them carefully.
- They stepped carefully, putting their feet down only in clear areas.
- She carefully stepped over an opening and read the number.
- You had to step carefully and, most of all, have absolute confidence.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.