"step" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She put a professional smile on her face and briskly stepped forward.
- Neelix stepped briskly into the cell with the other two.
- We were told that you stepped briskly past it to pick up a branch.
- He held her gaze as she stepped briskly past him.
- Miles tried to step out briskly, and not scurry like a spider across a kitchen floor.
- She stepped briskly up the stairs, checking over her shoulder to see they were following.
- He stepped briskly to the first office doorway, which was open, light streaming out, to his right.
- The old woman stepped briskly up the stairs, pushing off from the wall with one hand to speed her.
- He stepped briskly out of the office to the utility and started giving orders to the men.
- They stepped out briskly, not saying much until they reached the old building.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.