"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Governor's main spending proposals would be financed by bond issues.
- They are the individuals who must be given early warning if a new spending proposal is in the pipe-line.
- Administration officials, insisting on anonymity, described the spending proposal to reporters today.
- Having said this, the Governor proceeded to outline a series of new spending proposals.
- It has none of the Democratic spending proposals to help the unemployed or create jobs.
- The Democrats spent much of the last week increasing some of their spending proposals, both for next year and beyond.
- His military and domestic spending proposals would add $86 billion to the budget over five years.
- He said the school board's spending proposals since 1993-94 have been cut a total of $14 million.
- Instead, they ought to take a hard look at the Pentagon's bloated military spending proposals.
- The panel's spending proposal is expected to be taken up by the full House later this month.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.