"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The House may take up a different bill, probably without any spending limits, next month.
- The bill before the Senate panel would set the overall military spending limit at $303 billion, the officials said.
- In this way, the party was able to avoid national spending limits.
- Of course, the '76 campaign was shaped by more than federal spending limits.
- And they say the voluntary spending limit of $550,000 means very little because the average House candidate spent $312,000 in 1988.
- We have to pay it off each month but at the same time, there isn't a spending limit.
- But they remained within the spending limits set by the Governor.
- For 1992, six budget years ago, this figure was about 1.20 % as a maximum spending limit.
- The voluntary spending limits would range from $950,000 to $5 million, depending on a state's population.
- The Government is increasing the council's spending limit by two and a half million pounds.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.