"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That going in the form of higher spending power to the workers themselves allows them to buy more goods or services.
- The other issue is whether the extra spending power gets to the parts of the economy that needs it.
- The result would be lower debt levels and greater spending power.
- That would have the spending power of £11,425,000 in today's money.
- When the spending power of the state was exhausted then began multiple problems.
- Tax revenues increase and the impact on personal spending power is less.
- All this is not to discount the spending power of the rich.
- Member economic impact is considerable with more than $10 billion in annual spending power.
- The county has set aside $1 million a year for the last four years in anticipation of the new spending power.
- For a couple without children, weekly spending power will fall by £34.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.