"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Of course, not everyone in the industry will go on a spending spree.
- That's another $3,000 in taxes, and who knows how many jobs our spending sprees helped support?
- She's been on a bit of a spending spree in your shops today.
- School officials say they have no plans for a spending spree.
- "I do not believe the Yankees will go on any wild spending spree."
- While everyone was waiting for the committee to produce a plan, the spending spree continued.
- There are many reasons why consumers may not be able to keep up the spending spree.
- The other is that it's the best way to stop a spending spree.
- And the Government could lift the economy with a huge spending spree.
- For the time being, this looks like the end of the Swedish spending spree.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.