"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The total spending plan is 9.8 percent higher than the 1988 budget of $847 million.
- Such a bill would have probably put off action on a new spending plan until September, later than any budget has ever been passed.
- By the end of 1989, 75 percent will be, under the new spending plan.
- If not, the spending plan would go up $1 billion more.
- But today a new spending plan still appeared to be several days away.
- But things are not always what they seem, and so it is with the new spending plan, which comes to $1.098 billion.
- The state budget can have a major effect on the city's spending plan.
- Current spending plans would not close the gap until 2026.
- The governor's spending plan is expected to total $33.3 billion, an increase of 7 percent over last year.
- Final action on the spending plan is expected a few days later.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.