"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With the matching funds, he would hit the $137,500 spending cap for the primary.
- He said his group had not taken a position on a spending cap.
- The budget was adopted 35 to 1, on time and under the state's constitutional spending cap.
- The spending cap would force distribution of the fund through a general tax reduction.
- But the main focus in Congress now is on the spending caps.
- And some in Congress are talking about trying to break down the spending caps.
- It would have a spending cap of $600,000 a year for the first two years.
- This growth is slightly higher than would have been allowed under a spending cap the Governor proposed last year.
- The immediate problem for the coming year centers on the spending caps set out in the budget law.
- Legislative action would be required to extend the spending cap beyond 1993.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.