"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That would leave only $1.4 trillion available for tax cuts and all other spending increases.
- A new law called for a spending increase of 77 percent.
- The proposed spending increase would be used primarily to move children out of the workplace and into school.
- The biggest spending increase in the budget goes to education.
- Hospital care accounted for about half of that spending increase.
- They noted a number of factors that were not likely to repeat, including the spending increase brought about by lower gas prices.
- Last night the Senate said it would propose a net spending increase of $800 million more than the governor's plan.
- At the same time, of course, the state must bring down anticipated spending increases.
- The spending increases are small, he said, but "one of the reasons is that we've done so much."
- Most of the spending increase has been in student aid.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.