"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was not easy to follow the law and hold the spending level.
- The account would be awarded for two years at a spending level of about $16 million each year.
- Under state law, the district can put up the budget for a second vote, either at the same spending level or with cuts.
- Republicans have not said how they would meet the spending levels in the budget.
- May's spending level was 3.3 percent above the pace of May 1988.
- A strong Federal role is needed in all these areas, and the spending levels are about right for current needs.
- The proposed 1988 budget represents a 7.9 percent increase from this year's spending level.
- The spending level is up slightly from the first advertising two years ago.
- At current spending levels, the state's maximum loss would be $36 million.
- It projects a spending level of $248 billion in 1997.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.