"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This does not cover the cost of Uniforms or personal spending money.
- The top prize was 21,000 miles of travel and £600 spending money.
- I'd have to pay for that out of my spending money.
- Others offered her spending money, but she waved it off.
- The universities now need to pay them some spending money on the side.
- But the question that leaped out was, Where did the spending money come from?
- I'd been put in charge of the spending money, so I went up to pay.
- Much of this involves spending money on science and technology.
- The Republicans want to just give every family a little more spending money.
- Vincent, I thought, must have paid them a good half of the spending money his father allowed him in a year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.