"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The vote on the $13 billion military spending bill was 311 to 105.
- By the end of the year, a spending bill is worked out.
- But the spending bill has still not passed the Senate.
- Next week, the Senate is expected to consider its own spending bill.
- And it is likely, but not certain, that the spending bill will be passed.
- The total amount of the spending bill for domestic and military programs is $450 billion.
- They face a spending bill and energy legislation left over from last year.
- It now goes to the House, which has not brought military spending bills to the floor this year.
- The first of the spending bills are expected to reach the Senate floor next week.
- Once it passes, the spending bill can then be sent to the president.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.