"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another shadow writhed on the ceiling.
- "I can't see any," Dodd said, disappointed, then suddenly a sinuous shadow writhed swiftly between two crevices.
- Their shadows writhed against the sides of the well, tall as giants.
- The candle flickered in the lightless gloom, and shadows writhed behind them and before.
- A shadow writhed along the corridor and faded away.
- The shadow writhed and keened, a high-pitched, drawn out sound like nails on a blackboard.
- He was unsteady as shadows that were something more than shadows writhed around him.
- When we come to a sunny spot, I've noticed how all our shadows writhe alongside us.
- As the shadows tumbled and writhed, this inhalation tugged at them and the raw air in my nostrils.
- He started crawling, and then disappeared as shadows writhed over him and merged with the greater darkness of the ceiling.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.