"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One was that you can never know too much about the shadow line and the people who walk it.
- He drew in suddenly, ten feet short of the shadow line.
- Then he crossed the shadow line, and the blast of the sun's heat struck him.
- The lowering sun was picking up his trail with a shadow line, too.
- That changed when they stepped across the shadow line.
- At the shadow line he hesitated, as if to plunge in would trap him there for all time.
- The shadow lines on a specific block give the same show, down to the day, hour and minute, year after year.
- That shadow line, indetectable in air, now lay sharp across the water behind him.
- He picked up a bigger rock and threw it at a shadow line twice as distant.
- A shadow line of black appeared around him, outlining him for a second.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.