"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Shadows danced across the wall as I made my way to the main room.
- The wind was moving in the trees, making shadows jump and dance across the road.
- Their shadows still danced and twisted, but now he could see it all.
- There were shadows dancing in and around the crashed cars.
- Dake saw their shadows dance across the wall of the huge house.
- The shadows danced on the wall, entirely of their own accord.
- Then a shadow danced across the floor and wavered up the wall.
- The movements of the light sent fantastic shadows dancing around the room.
- Shadows danced and flickered as I made my way down it.
- The shadows of the branches danced in the stained glass.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.