"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With a side fling, The Shadow slammed his second foeman flat on the floor of the car.
- With a hard, one-arm snap, The Shadow slammed the door.
- Settling in the rear seat, The Shadow slammed the door.
- Dropping the suitcase, The Shadow reached out and slammed the door.
- That was the only reason why The Shadow backed into the room and slammed the door shut.
- The Shadow slammed the elevator door, started the car upward before the spreading tide could reach it.
- Taking over the control lever, The Shadow slammed the door and started the car down leaving an amazed batch of men on the top floor.
- Moe put the cab in reverse as The Shadow slammed the door.
- He was away at a sweep of a gloved hand, as The Shadow slammed the door and sprang to the curb.
- Instantly, The Shadow whipped back and slammed the door.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.