"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The windows are mirrors, but she can see the driver as a vague shadow behind the silver glass.
- The man groaned, felt his head, and looked to where he could make out the vague shadows.
- So far, all that they could make out was a series of maddeningly vague shadows.
- Something tugged at her attention, a vague, ghostly shadow of an idea.
- Now he could see the vague shadows of three men behind the glaring light.
- The assistant was a vague shadow, moving briskly in the background.
- How true it is that words are but the vague shadows of the volumes we mean.
- What had been little more than a vague shadow filled the screen with detail.
- They struck at the vague shadows of the pavilion's interior.
- The cabins on the other side of the lake were vague shadows against the slope.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.