"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow had simply twisted circumstances to suit his own use.
- The Shadow had not only twisted out of line, he had dived forward.
- The Shadow, swinging in from the outer door, had twisted quickly to one side.
- The Shadow had plucked up the screen and was twisting it as a shield.
- The Shadow was twisting toward the side of a narrow courtyard as the barrier flew by.
- Instead of firing, The Shadow twisted to get a new aim.
- The Shadow had twisted in the grasp of sinking crooks.
- The Shadow twisted away from the big man's clutch.
- The Shadow had twisted it into a narrow private road.
- Shadows twisted and moved around them, until her head spun.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.