"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her shadow jumped when she took the last two steps as one.
- The wind was moving in the trees, making shadows jump and dance across the road.
- Shadow jumps in to try to save her, but she goes over a waterfall.
- The Shadow jumped in, and the car vanished with a roar of high power.
- As I got to my feet a shadow, towering, jumped at me and struck.
- The world turned brighter; my shadow jumped onto the floor and I stepped through it.
- Shadows jumped and light leaped, drawing the eye round the little room.
- The Shadow jumped in, gave instructions to the man at the wheel - an agent.
- The man had been too clever to get close enough so that The Shadow could jump him.
- The Shadow had already jumped to a logical theory.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.