"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Surrounding her was a maze of indistinct shadows, but the dimensions of the room were unimportant.
- Hoped I looked like a vague indistinct shadow in the penumbra.
- All she saw now were indistinct shadows, some of them sprawled unconscious across the deck.
- She glanced back, hoping that the indistinct shadow behind her was Shimon.
- Long, indistinct shadows began to fall as the cloud-filtered late-morning sun hovered just over the college chapel.
- Dusk y cast long indistinct shadows; the camp was quiet.
- One indistinct shadow seemed to move closer.
- The distant trees in the park appeared to be indistinct shadows, as though this world was growing dim and unreal.
- Security lights made the rest of the installation into indistinct shadows, blue and red.
- Like a gray ghost it remained there, an indistinct shadow, all but invisible.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.