"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Regular season competition begins in late October or early November and continues until February.
- Schools in Missouri are able to form their own conferences and play whichever teams they wish in regular season competition.
- The realignment will allow schools from different classifications to be members of the same district for regular season competition.
- This season competition consisted of four stages with 35 teams participating.
- From the 2004-05 season competition started with two knockout qualifying rounds held in July and August.
- Regular season competition would not renew until a 1925 agreement between the two institutions.
- In addition to regular season competition, the field hosts high school baseball showcases.
- This season competition consisted of four stages as the previous.
- Players can also unlock additional tracks and a stunt mode by doing well in season competitions.
- It was not until 1984, when the baseball season reverted to dry season competition, which it remains.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.