"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each book is written during a different season, spanning over one year.
- But the playoffs, which start in less than two weeks, might as well be a different season.
- Most of them live in the wetlands during different seasons.
- Maybe we should go back and see it during a different season.
- The statues are more than 100 years old, and each of them represents a different season.
- All told, he won 20 games in six different seasons, from 1971 through 1982.
- But then, in terms of economic impact, this has been a very different season from last.
- Why should yesterday be any different than the rest of her 1999 pro golf season?
- He continued playing until 1910 and also managed in five different seasons.
- Less than a full day had passed, and we were in a whole different season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.