"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Still another problem are first-half rainouts in baseball leagues that use a split season.
- The last time the major leagues played a split season was 1892.
- But baseball tried a split season in 1981 to cope with its strike-interrupted schedule and it created more problems than it solved.
- New York opted for split seasons in each of its five zones.
- The occasion was the American League West title between the two winners of 1981's split season.
- In 1981, a divisional series was held due to a split season caused by a players' strike.
- Four teams each played 24 games in a split season.
- Since 1996, the country has played two split seasons instead of a traditional long season.
- The players struck for 50 days in 1981, which became a split season once an agreement was reached.
- The 1902-1903 was the season was again a split season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.