"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However a poor season in 1934-35 led to his dismissal.
- However, another poor season led to a fifth place finish.
- The next two seasons Martinez led the team with 28.
- He said the team's performance on the field this season has led to a second consecutive year of strong ratings.
- The disappointing 2008-09 season led many to speculate about the future of the program.
- He finished the 2007 regular season leading the team with seven assists.
- However, the next rainy season led again to large floods, many lost lives and much damage.
- He finished the season leading the league in scoring and field goals made.
- Mozyakin, with 52, finished the season leading the league in points.
- The show's first season led to a record 26 Emmy nominations and six awards.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.