"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- (Note: The Greek League's official complete season stats are the regular season and playoff stats combined together.)
- By Professor Ashenfelter's calculations, the hottest growing season in memory, combined with a very dry harvest, all but guarantee that the 1989 Bordeaux will be stunningly good.
- Most consecutive 300+ yard passing games (regular season and postseason combined)- 11 (2011 - present)
- Their ten victories in the 2010 season combined for as many as the team had won in their previous three seasons combined.
- Burress's 1,008-yard season in 2001, combined with Hines Ward's 1,003 receiving yards, gave the Steelers their first pair of 1,000-yard receivers.
- Leetch said the Rangers remain confident and unconcerned about having won only once in their last 24 games - playoffs and regular season combined - in this city.
- A poor start the following season, combined with falling attendances, saw Bentley resign, and he was replaced by Harry Gregg.
- Miño appeared in 25 second level games in two full seasons combined with the B's.
- Sure, they have lost more games this season (six) than they did in the two previous seasons combined (four).
- On the season, combined between the three teams, Adam's record was 6-7 with a 4.60 ERA in 15 games, all starts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.