"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Its first full season of use occurred in the spring of 2006.
- The dry season occurs when the conditions in the atmosphere are stable.
- The season occurs during the cold half of the year in each hemisphere.
- The breeding season occurs in the spring and early summer.
- The moulting season occurs in late spring and is a process that takes six to eight weeks.
- However, as the off season occurred, the two trains were combined on the days the City ran.
- The season ended without any wins in road games, which hadn't occurred since 1936.
- The next season to see no team changes from the previous season did not occur until 2013.
- Another season with many more losses than wins occurred in 2010.
- The area's dry season occurs for 30 to 45 days.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.