"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the international broadcasts, these four series are split into 16 separate seasons.
- Southern Florida does not have four separate seasons.
- There are three separate seasons each offering a variety of sports for students to choose.
- The only difference is that bow hunting always has a separate unique season and rules.
- The series was made available as a separate season in Australia on 3 August 2011.
- September is also a relatively drier month, almost giving the city the appearance of having two separate wet seasons.
- Wright considers the conference tournament to be a separate season, but still just another step on the journey.
- He never missed a league match in three separate seasons - 1962-63, 1963-64 and 1967-68.
- Two separate seasons, known as "Spring" and "Fall" take place each year.
- Both characters were last seen in separate season four episodes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.