"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He must have felt things turning, shifting, as this season unfolded.
- As the season unfolds, we learn of everyone's past, and present, personal lives.
- How strange for the Chargers to be the only team at home watching the season unfold and pass them by?
- The 1967 season unfolded very much like the previous year's.
- He's going to drive them harder than ever, and that will bear watching as the season unfolds.
- Slavic is the only one of last year's top 2-year-olds whose 3-year-old season has unfolded to plan.
- We very well may as the season unfolds and things go along.
- As the 1957 season unfolded, the cars became faster and more reliable.
- Yet that did not rob him of his abilities as this season unfolded.
- The exhaust system became a major disadvantage as the season unfolded.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.