"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His murder in season one leads to the first season cliffhanger: the question of who killed Peter Campbell.
- During the 2012 season cliffhanger, Zac was described as a, "a master puppeteer".
- In the season cliffhanger, Fallon discovers that her son has been kidnapped.
- During the 2011 season cliffhanger, it was revealed Emilia and Michael were having an affair at the same time Helena died.
- Feel like I just got hit with a season one cliffhanger.
- In the season cliffhanger, Jeff discovers that his son has been kidnapped.
- It will conclude the second season cliffhanger.
- Their conflict peaked in time for the 1982 season cliffhanger, in a showdown which brought the prison, literally, to the ground.
- The story reunites the entire cast from the series, effectively picking up where the season four cliffhanger ended.
- The producers tried to make a TV movie to wrap up the major loose ends from the season one cliffhanger, but were not successful.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.