"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The critical breeding season coincides with peak insect population.
- The incidence of malaria increases in areas where the rainy season coincides with high temperatures.
- The rainy season coincides with his own inability to work.
- The 1976-77 season coincided with the first great illusion red and white.
- His three seasons at Coventry (86-89) coincide with some of the most stable and successful times in the clubs history.
- The dry season coincides with the austral winter.
- The season normally coincides with the corn harvest in late summer, but the fungus can be frozen and supplies may last longer.
- Usually the rutting season coincides with summer but can change from animal to animal.
- The season of roses thus coincided with traditional Roman festivals pertaining to blooming and dying.
- It would make so much sense," said Caesar, "if our calendar and the seasons coincided!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.