"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With the success of that building, he began looking around for a similar project but wanted to do something a little different.
- City officials said they knew of no similar projects under way.
- Similar projects were done there in 1993 and 1997, he said.
- A similar project was proposed for the area in 1985.
- This was an international model on which many other similar projects have been based.
- In 2011 a similar project was done using one university intervention.
- Has the firm had experience with projects similar to this one?
- A dozen or so similar projects are in the works.
- The new project though similar added several corrections to the 1990s plan.
- We would be interested in hearing from anyone who has experience or knowledge of similar projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.