"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Bank executives said the project enabled them to support health care and economic development in poor areas.
- This project enabled labor markets in Asia to shift away from agriculture, and into industrial sectors.
- This groundbreaking project enables users to research, explore and share the cultural history of Wales.
- The project has enabled the airport to offer more comfort and efficiency of service.
- The project enables teachers in Texas school districts to deliver financial education curriculum.
- That project enabled him to attract Russian interest in Eclipse.
- The project will enable members of the Department to analyze the practice of teaching within their own experience, thus encouraging individual development.
- By doing this the project enables business volunteers to enhance their own professional development.
- This project will enable foreign cargo operators to operate to Pune.
- A project of that size would enable them to maintain their present economy, and actually expand it and grow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.