"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is expected that the project will contribute in two important aspects.
- In this way, as in others, the project directly contributed to the formulation of the school's future language policy.
- This specific project could contribute to national production and create employment.
- These early projects contributed to the establishment of environmental psychology in Germany.
- The project contributed to economic and social development in Liberia for 30 years.
- The project will contribute information relevant to land use, ecosystems and climate change.
- But even the evanescent projects may have contributed to the art.
- Some poor marketing decisions and expensive projects contributed to substantial losses.
- This project contributes and provides unique opportunities for educational data mining.
- Two major 19th-century projects contributed to the city's revival.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.