"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The 1997 mapping project recorded a total of 71 structures at the site.
- Such a mapping project would now be impractical, expensive and of no special use beyond reinforcing state pride, she said.
- It's all right - we couldn't have put the mapping project off, not the way your powers were breaking out.
- This confuses the users and distracts them from using the right technique for their mapping projects.
- In the same year he assisted in the final stages of Tofiño's mapping project.
- The off-campus mapping project eventually took over every room in Tharp's house.
- It also completed 1,800 mapping projects in the theater.
- This is the second data release by the survey, the most extensive astronomical mapping project ever undertaken.
- The scale and detail of this mapping project is so far unique.
- Breast cancer activists have been conducting mapping projects of their own since 1992.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.