"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This project will improve public health resources and services, a key component necessary for economic growth.
- But if a project improves the efficiency of future work, there can be a net benefit.
- Other important project will significantly improve transportation infrastructure and the access to the region.
- He said that the project would improve a decrepit block.
- At the heart of the disagreement is whether the project will threaten the environment or improve it.
- Above that the different national groups also run own projects to improve the access to education in their local communities.
- Furthermore, this project will improve developing nations' access to information systems.
- The project could improve the agricultural potential for more than 2,000 people.
- Other important projects have improved the transportation, life quality and the economics of the district.
- This project will improve the security of the small businesses in a lasting, ongoing way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.