"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Interns in the Washington office assist staff on special projects, perform legislative research, attend hearings and conduct Capitol tours.
- Usually the director works alone on such films, or uses a very minimum "crew" of volunteers to assist him/her on such projects where no money or financing is available, not including the cost of film.
- In addition, interns will be assigned to assist in various constituent case work and work on District-based special projects.
- At the time the elder Thompson was serving Georgetown in what Rev. Leo J. O'Donovan, university president, referred to as a "coach emeritus" position, assisting on academic, athletic and community projects.
- Volunteers are needed to spend two or three weeks this year assisting on projects of the Research Expeditions Program of the University of California at Berkeley.
- The agreement will also open the way for the Guggenheim to assist the Hermitage on various international projects.
- The group has the task of independently developing small innovative games, assisting other development teams on projects, and managing overseas production of first-party franchises.
- In addition, interns may be assigned to assist in various constituent case work or work on local projects of importance.
- During the 1630s his painting was more strongly influenced by the monumentality and coloring of Peter Paul Rubens, with whom he also assisted on large projects.
- They had three sons, Richard Welch Pogue, William Lloyd Pogue, and John Marshall Pogue who assisted his father on many research and writing projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.