"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The project, which cost $32 million, restored the bridge to its original appearance.
- The project corrected the historical accuracy of the first floor, restored the second, and introduced technological improvements.
- The latest and biggest project by Cornerstone 2001 was restoring a flooded school campus.
- This project would restore not only the exterior and structure of the house, but also the interior and the material culture found within.
- One matter of contention is whether the project will restore the closed public walkway over the bridge.
- The award-winning project restored a significant Norfolk landmark while providing employees with a modern working environment.
- This project will completely revamp the old downtown and restore it to its previous prominence.
- When completed, the project will restore road access into New Orleans from the east, officials said.
- The project restored the beach to its 1985 shoreline.
- A $255 million project starting construction in Summer 2013 will replace structural elements of the bridge, and restore its historic character.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.