"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was the end of his doctoral studies and the beginning of the Algebra Project.
- Before the Algebra Project, few students took the optional advanced-placement qualifying test in ninth grade, and virtually none passed.
- But Moses kept coming back to the same thing: the Algebra Project.
- Now he and local business leaders are looking to the Algebra Project to lay the groundwork for economic revival.
- Other Southern whites have embraced the Algebra Project for reasons that have little to do with civil rights or economic development.
- And what draws her to the Algebra Project is that it works.
- The Algebra Project reaches approximately 10,000 students and approximately 300 teachers per year in 28 local sites across 10 states.
- Since the Southern Initiative of the Algebra Project began in 1991, they have returned to Jackson, one by one.
- Similarly, the Algebra Project is more about the students than the teachers, each one teaching one.
- He also helped Mr. Moses with his Algebra Project, an effort to bring mathematical literacy to the poor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.