"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The project will increase the depth of the oil processing at the refinery by 2016 to 85%.
- Some fear that the project will increase traffic and hurt local businesses.
- The project would increase the town's population of 8,800 by 10 percent.
- But opponents say the project could increase the hazard to pedestrians.
- The project will increase the terminal capacity from 3 to 7.5 million passengers annually.
- The council reported that the project has increased the number and diversity of marine species.
- The $11 million project will increase the elementary school building's size to 55,000 square feet from 41,000.
- The project will also increase the number of boarding platforms from two to four.
- The project will increase the shopping district by about 20 percent.
- These projects, if successful, could increase the company's production as much as 10 percent a year through 2010.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.