"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Such a project would greatly enhance your prospects for election, Speaker!"
- The projects must enhance the quality of life and well being of the clients.
- Planners say the project will enhance security at the Capitol and better the experience of tourists.
- The project will enhance public safety, promote economic development and provide environmental benefits.
- The project, he said, would "enhance our tax base and lessen the burden on taxpayers."
- This new project will enhance the international flow of private funds.
- For Professor Smith, however, the project will only enhance women's studies courses.
- "This project is enhancing that jewel in a better way."
- Other projects under way will also enhance the area's night life.
- Proponents say that the project meets the zoning code and will enhance the area.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.