"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pilot warned there would be only room for one moose on the small plane.
- The pilot reported smoke in the cabin, and warned passengers to adopt the "brace position".
- Then he heard the pilot warn them to "Brace up, blokes.
- This is not a real good idea, guys,' the pilot warned again.
- "I can only take eleven," the pilot warned, but fourteen pushed inside.
- At American, pilots are warning they may strike.
- Which no one should have known; and the pilot had warned her that there were more of the same waiting for them in New York.
- The pilot warned the tower of the fact, but other aircraft continued to land.
- It came alongside, and the pilot warned them to take their time getting in.
- "You have no idea what they can do in there," the pilot warned.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.