"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the radio the pilot informed him that there was no sign of life.
- The pilot of the lead helicopter informed me of this, but then at the last minute he ignored the order.
- When they landed at Atlanta, the pilot informed them that he'd arranged for them to be met by ground transportation.
- Presently the pilot informed them that the flagship was now visible, if they wanted to look out their window.
- "I'm going to come up along the ridgeline," the pilot informed the crew over the intercom.
- The pilot informs them that he's hit a German plane and believes it to have crashed somewhere to the west.
- By tuning in to the system's radio frequency, pilots can stay informed about conditions from many miles away.
- Prior to landing, most pilots did not inform passengers of the situation or the attacks in order to avoid fear and panic.
- The pilots inform me they're just trying to keep them in the air, much less get a view of the operation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.