"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was often moved around as his father is a commercial pilot.
- He retired from military service in 1987 to become a commercial pilot.
- He will stay here and become a commercial pilot or an actor.
- He continued to fly as a commercial pilot until about 1971.
- He then worked as a commercial pilot for a small California airline.
- He was at one point a commercial bush pilot in Indonesia.
- He became a commercial pilot and worked for an aircraft equipment company.
- There she worked first as an instructor, then a commercial pilot.
- "That's more than some commercial pilots do in a career," he said.
- But he added that it is a problem for only a small percentage of commercial pilots.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.