"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- American's pilots have shown they are a demanding group.
- If a pilot could show that he was in infirm health and needed assistance, one of the cubs would be ordered to go with him.
- The pilots did show a significant increase in turnout where postal voting was trialled.
- The three pilots showed no emotion as the court clerk read the verdicts.
- The pilot just shows it where to go.
- The study also found that pilots with more training scored better on the tests at the beginning, and showed less decline over time.
- The pilot had shown a flash of feeling that, with a little encouragement, might have grown into a suspicion.
- British pilots, when interviewed, eloquently show they understand what side they're on.
- Eastern's management and its pilots are showing a willingness to modify their positions, people close to the talks said.
- Then he recalled a fish that a pilot who was passing through Victoria had shown them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.