"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I knew she'd give me a positive picture of the school, but that was what I wanted.
- And these findings fit with others that give a positive picture of the long-term impact of early day care.
- White House officials said they were determined to project positive pictures of the President engaged in the country's business.
- Do you have a negative or positive picture about exercise in your mind?
- Some researchers have reported no benefits, but at least one recent study paints a more positive picture.
- That would be doing a far greater service to your readers and provide a more positive picture of nursing for others to envision.
- For the last five months it has drifted between the 0.07% and 0.08% mark, which is a more positive picture than last year.
- There are other statistics, however, that paint a less positive picture.
- A look at the American equity market shows a generally positive picture.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.