"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Near the end, Allison was the first to have her picture displayed as digital art in the house.
- The grainy black-and-white picture on the television screen displays a high school football game from 21 years ago.
- The pictures displayed here are carefully selected making viewers remember the importance of a national leader, who lived his life as an example to all.
- Inside the tower a picture displays the planned construction of the tower.
- Again, mail reception can be done using many computers or just one -the picture displays two nearby boxes in either case.
- They are commonly a series of illustrations, pictures or images displayed in sequence.
- Celine had a moment of shock when she saw her own picture displayed there.
- The accompanying picture displayed a woman leaning her head on a man's shoulder, with both sound asleep.
- You can show or hide the Graffiti writing area as necessary; it's just a picture displayed on the screen rather than an actual opaque slab.
- Thus, the actual picture displayed in an instant covers only half of the apparent picture area.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.