"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At savings institutions, the picture painted was nearly the same.
- It flaps open to where you can read: "Do not paint them their pictures."
- There is something magical about the process - humans are visual creatures, and a picture really does paint a thousand words for us!
- The picture which has emerged over the last five or six years it is very different than the one painted above.
- But you can only do what you think is best, and I have more beautiful pictures to paint.
- A picture painted about five hundred years before I was born.
- Her best pictures are not just painted but rather assembled as a certain item.
- But the optimistic picture painted today contained some ominous elements.
- THE picture of adult life parents paint for their children is filled with false colors.
- I told her about it all, painted her a picture as best I could.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.